- Situated in the old Carriage House our gift shop is full of
many handmade crafts from our local Crafters.
- throw pillows, glass work, jewelry, place mats and napkins,
post cards and pictures and ceramics as well as some antique
pieces and collectibles are available for sale
- You can purchase poster copies of the 1857 Surveyor's Bristow-Fitzgerald
Map of the Town of Brampton for only $10.00
- Unique books about Brampton (The 1867 Peel County Atlas
and others) are available
- Our Victorian Christmas Tea and Craft sale in early December
sees the House open to many Crafters and hundreds of people visit
this two day event looking for that special Christmas Gift.